domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

THRONE - Bring Me The Horizon (06/09/15)

THRONE
-------------

Remember the moment
You left me alone and
Broke every promise you ever made
I was an ocean
Lost in the open
Nothing could take the pain away
-------------------------------------------
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne
----------------------------------------------
The sticks and the stones that
You used to throw have
Built me an empire, so don't even try
To cry me a river
'Cause I forgive you
You are the reason I still fight
------------------------------------------------
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne
-------------------------------------------------
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne
----------------------------------------------
I'll leave you choking
On every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken
And now you know
-------------------------------------------------
I'll leave you choking
On every word you left unspoken
Rebuild all that you've broken
And now you know
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne
-----------------------------------------------
So you can throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back
Leader of the whole pack
Beat me black and blue
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne


--------END--------


Nenhum comentário: